The Strawberry Blonde Blend
Highlights and Show Notes
Is it true that your coffee will taste like apple crisp with a hint of Zinfandel? Eric and Joe pick apart cupping notes terminology, then explore the light, medium, and dark roast spectrum from the vantage point of the coffee customer. What you get in the bag isn’t always what the roaster claimed.
Thrasher Coffee: The best small-batch coffee beans shipped to your door, with 10% off for Top Brew listeners that use coupon code TOPBREW at checkout.
- Top Brew on Twitter
- Joe Darnell on Twitter
- The emoji-only Coffee Specter on Twitter
- Emojli: The Emoji-only social network
- What Starbucks says about their coffee roasts
- The coffee bean — from fruit tree to a cup of Joe
- Agtron roast color analysis instrumentation
- Amavida Coffee & Tea (referenced for coffee roast color)
- Agtron color track breakdown (PDF) (on last page)
- Barista reviews Starbuck’s Blonde roast
- ‘Saying Coffee’ by Kenneth Davids