The Science of Christmas
Episode #74 December. 10, 2021 48m 34s Download
Rob and Joseph wax eloquent and speculative on various aspects of the Christmas story. Have you ever wondered who the Magi were, where they came from, and what was the nature of that star that they saw? Fear no, they go there. What about the genetics of Jesus? Yeah, they speculate about that also, hopefully without getting into too much heretical hot water. Finally, they discuss the physics of Santa Claus, attempting to cast doubt on that aged story, but then they bring in the big guns: four physicists who defend the Santa story using science…or did they?
Highlights and Show Notes
- Genetic explanation of the birth of Jesus
- Astronomical assessment of the Star of Bethlehem
- Physics of Santa
- Also discussed on Snopes
- The physics of Santa Claus solution
- Become an Equinox Plus member on Patreon!
- Follow @PodcastEquinox on Twitter
- Write us an email: podcastequinox-at-gmail-dot-com
- Watch Biblical Genetics on YouTube
- Listen to Joseph’s HiFi podcast