Highlights and Show Notes
Thanks for listening! It would mean so much to us if you would take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes.
If you would like to email feedback to us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Release Date: March 3, 2017
- Director: James Mangold
- Production Budget: $97 million
- World Wide Gross: $300.6 Million
- Hugh Jackman (Logan / Wolverine)
- Patrick Stewart (Charles Xavier)
- Dafne Keen (Laura Kinney)
- Boyd Holbrook (Donald Pierce)
- Stephen Merchant (Caliban)
- Elizabeth Rodriguez (Gabriela)
- Richard E. Grant (Dr. Rice)
- Composer: Marco Beltrami
In the year 2029, mutants are gone, or very nearly so. An isolated, despondent Logan is drinking his days away in a hideout on a remote stretch of the Mexican border, picking up petty cash as a driver for hire. His companions in exile are the outcast Caliban and an ailing Professor X, whose singular mind is plagued by worsening seizures. But Logan’s attempts to hide from the world and his fading legacy abruptly end when a mysterious woman appears with an urgent request: that Logan shepherd her young daughter to safety. Soon, the claws come out as Logan must face off against evil forces and a villain from his past on a live-or-die mission.