Precursor to the End of the World
Episode #8 November. 3, 2020 1h 18m 17s Download
This week Joseph has a tale of woe involving tropical storms, downed lines, and a dearth of Twitter (is that a feature or a bug?), then the two discuss Apple’s upcoming “One More Thing” event and Apple potentially going into the Search business as a competitor to Google before wrapping up the conversation by focusing on aging and health.
Highlights and Show Notes
- Thousands still without power days after Tropical Storm Zeta slammed Georgia
- T-Mobile Home Internet
- DSL Max Speeds
- TJ and Joe first saw the announcment from Myke Hurley
- Apple announces ‘One More Thing’ event for November 10th
- Every ‘One more thing’ Apple has ever announced
- What Marques Brownlee Expects
- Arnold Kim Called It
- What TJ’s Expecting/Hoping
- Report: Apple ‘Stepping Up Efforts’ to Develop Alternative to Google Search
- Equinox Episode #34: Are Cellphones Killing Us Slowly?
- TJ 245lbs vs 170lbs comparison