On the Scale of Merriment and Wonder
Highlights and Show Notes
Mixing your own coffee blends at home is tricky, so Eric and Joe answer listener Jon Leach’s question for tips on how to approach it. For the main discussion, Eric brought to the microphones 4 new coffee roasts of his own that the guys taste test on the air. Joe was especially excited about the Haitian Blue, a derivative of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.
Thrasher Coffee: Freshly roasted small-batch coffee beans shipped to your door. Top Brew listeners get 10% off with coupon code TOPBREW at checkout.
Show Notes & Links
- The Liberty Blend coffee by Thrasher Coffee (Eric Rauch)
- Handy coffee tasting journal
- Thomas Edison’s lightbulb filament
- Tasty Thai lemongrass salad
- The Haitian Blue coffee we drank
- Coffee and dessert pairings
- The coffee ‘bean’ is actually a seed
- What Does ‘Single Origin’ Really Mean?
- The Columbian coffee we drank
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoy the Top Brew podcast, share it with your friends and see what they think. Top Brew is a side hustle — a passion project for Eric and Joe. If it weren’t for our handsome listeners, we wouldn’t know what to do with ourselves, and our coffee discussions.