‘It Was a Keurig Hit and Run’
Highlights and Show Notes
Eric and Joe discuss Eric’s trip to Coffee Fest in Atlanta last weekend. Along the way, a wide array of other coffee enthusiast subjects are raised, like decaf versus regular, Sanka, Seattle’s Best, and coffee roaster culture. The guys end on a ‘finishing note’ discussing Keurig coffee-makers, Green Mountain Coffee, and the present problems K-cups face in the market.
Thrasher Coffee: The best small-batch coffee beans shipped to your door. Top Brew listeners get 10% off with coupon code TOPBREW at checkout.
Show Notes & Links
- Say hi to Eric Rauch on Facebook
- Say hi to Joe Darnell on Twitter
- Coffee Fest Tradeshow for Specialty Coffee
- Sanka Decaf Coffee, a product of Maxwell House
- Seattle’s Best Coffee
- If you’re concerned about caffeine for your health…
- What is craft beer?
- Jordan Cooper Interviews Joe on Tech Douchebags’ podcast
- Top Brew’s interview of Ben Kayser, The Practical Enthusiast
- What is shade-grown coffee?
- What is bird friendly coffee?
- Film Parody Pokes at Environmental Absurdity of K-Cups
- Reusable K-cup Filter (on Amazon)
- Keurig’s attempt to DRM their K-cups has backfired
- Keurig Green Mountain Coffee (formerly Green Mountain Coffee Roasters)
- Top Brew’s ‘Links of Note’ article from February 6th
- Folger’s Coffee (yuck!)
- @TopBrewFM on Twitter
Sponsor the podcast
If you enjoy the show, keep our burr grinder running behind-the-scenes. Become a sponsor, so that people will hear about your brand, products, and services in an ad read on the podcast. E-mail Joe »