Pants on Fire
Episode #68 September. 22, 2021 47m 15s Download
French inventor made a trap to catch hornets to save his bees! Someone discovered that dogs have a heat sense detector! Social scientists inadvertently lied in a study about honesty! For the main discussion, Dr. Carter tells us about Ernst Haeckel’s diabolical fraud.
Highlights and Show Notes
- [The Israelites: Forging of a Nation[(https://creation.com/israelites-forging-of-a-nation)
- Breaching the Weismann Barrier
- ‘Owls’ Creation.com Article Podcast (Ep. #171)
- French beekeeper tackling Asian hornet invasion with home-made trap
- [New sense in dog noses: the ability to detect heat] (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/new-sense-discovered-dog-noses-ability-detect-heat)
- [Landmark and highly cited study about honesty is retracted due to fraud] (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9914493/Landmark-study-honesty-cheating-relied-faked-data.html)
- [RetractionWatch.com’s top-10 list of retracted papers] (https://retractionwatch.com/the-retraction-watch-leaderboard/top-10-most-highly-cited-retracted-papers/) (papers are retracted for errors, fraud, questions about data provenance, public outcry)
- Become an Equinox Plus member on Patreon!
- Follow @PodcastEquinox on Twitter
- Write us an email: podcastequinox-at-gmail-dot-com
- Watch Biblical Genetics on YouTube
- Listen to Joseph’s HiFi podcast